- Emergency Care
- Comprehesive Vision and Eye Health Examinations for patients of all ages
- Contact Lens Fitting and Dispensing
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Eye Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Health Examinations with reporting to your primary care physician
- Pre- and Post-opertative Management of Cataracts
- Pre- and Post-operative Management of Laser Vision Correction
- InfantSee Provider--free vision and eye health exams for Infants under 12 months
- Pre-school Vision Examinations
- Extensive selection of frames in a wide array of styles
- Multiple pair discounts
- Industrial and Safety Eyewear
Facilities and Equipment
- Four state-of-the-art examination rooms
- Visual Field Testing
- Retinal Photography
- Nerve Fiber Analyzer for assesing Glaucoma risk
- Pachymeter for corneal thickness testing
- Play area for kids and toddlers
- Comfortable reception area
- Conveniently located in downtown Boone!
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, Master Card, Visa, and Discover.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Medicaid, Avesis, EyeMed, Superior Vision Plan, Blue Cross & Blue Shield, and Health Alliance. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.